What Is Life Coaching?
Who is Coaching For?
In its simplest form coaching is a relationship between two people, the coach and the client.
Coaching assists a client to achieve whatever they want in all areas of their life. It identifies where the individual is currently in their lives, where they want to be, what choices they have for closing this gap and finally what they will commit to.
Coaching provides a thought-provoking and innovative process to assist, support, champion and challenge the client so they are equipped with the strategies for generative learning and to achieve their potential.
Family Support Coach and Mentoring
- Dealing with difficult child
- Stop yelling and find the calm
- Understand behaviour energies (DISC)
- Parents as Leaders
Skilling to Adult
- Emotional Intelligence
- Financial literacy
- Conflict Resolution
- Confidence and Negotiation
- Job seeker preparation
Family Culture Design
- Supporting the family to create a Vision of the family they wish to become.
- Assist design the support systems, scaffolding and structures in order to achieve the Vision.
- Your Success – self guided with options for more support.
- Your Ultimate Self – Deep dive personal exploration with support of a community and personal coach.
- 1:1, group, face to face via Zoom.
- How well rounded is my emotional repertoire?
- Do I have a healthy relationship with ALL emotions, even the ones I may have been taught are bad?
- How well to I cope with other people as they experience their emotions, even the ones I feel uncomfortable?
Retired Navy wife of 4 now adult children.
Trained Meta DynamicsTM transformational Master Professional Coach.
My passion is empowering women and children to live their best lives through building and enhancing mindset and relationship skills enabling them to thrive.
Almie. PPV 2020.
Allison. Positive Parenting.